RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2511bis - Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF) to Proposed Standard

>                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
> Bert Wijnen         [   ]     [ X ]       [   ]      [   ]

ID-NITs:

  -: 9 lines longer than 72 characters, max 74
  -: 1 pages longer than 58 lines, max 1508 lines
     (probably my awk script does not properly recognize
      pagination here).

  - Missing normative reference to RFC2119

  - Missing IPR section

  - page 18:
             mail_email?john@acme.com%
    should probably be
             mail_email?john@example.com%
    And this comes back on subsequent pages too

Other nits:

- I see noramtive references (sect 9) on page 13
  And then I see more "references" on page 16 (in middle of appendix?)
- acknowledgement section occurs twice?

I trust the security ADs to have properly checked the technical
content. Russ, did you actually check that ASN.1 material does
pass SYNTAX checker? I don;t have easy access to one at the
moment.

Bert