RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2510bis - Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Management Protocols to Proposed Standard

>                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
>
> Bert Wijnen         [   ]     [ X ]       [   ]      [   ]

ID-NITs biting again:

-: 346 lines longer than 72 characters, max 75
-: 1 pages longer than 58 lines, max 5337 lines
   I suspect that my awk script does not recognize the
   page separation here (guess they are not using the
   normal pagination methods)

- Missing IPR statement

Other NITs:

- Possibly the reference to RFC2279 should be replaced with
  a reference to draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis-04.txt, that is
  assuming that we will approve it at this telechat

- Pls note that date on copyright statement on last page needs
  to use 2003 instead of 2001 as the year.

I trust the security ADs to have properly checked the technical
content. Russ, did you actually check that ASN.1 material does
pass SYNTAX checker? I don;t have easy access to one at the
moment.

Bert