RE: ID-NITS on: draft-smith-urn-mpeg-01.txt

  *> >
  *> Bob/Other RFC-Editor folk,
  *>
  *> We have the ID-NITs topic on our IESG retreat agenda.
  *> I believe Harald (or someone) has already asked you if you (RFC-Editor
  *> function) could provide us with a list of NITs that we could skip because
  *> you have no problem in fixing them in the final editing phase.

BTW, this seems like a reasonable request, as long as you accept that
the answer cannot be precise or universal.

Bob