RE: ID-NITS on: draft-smith-urn-mpeg-01.txt

Some of the I-D Nits have been an attempt to lower RFC-Editor workload
(e.g. about 50% of the "Form nits" are probably things that the RFC-Editor
probably considers part of their job to deal with).  Some others have been
an attempt to reduce RFC-Editor pushback (e.g. author lists, abstracts)
to presumably streamline the process.

I think we thought we were helping, but I'm not sure (and others have
similar doubts, clearly) that we're in the right spot yet.

  Bill