RE: ID-NITS on: draft-bellifemine-urn-fipa-00.txt

I believe security ADs have been pushing back on text like
  "No special security considertaions"
Text aka
  "has the same general consideration as all URNs, but no others".
Is better. Add a ptr to a RFC (or other doc) where the security
considerations for URNs are discussed, and I think you are OK.

Well... that is how I have been dealing the the sec cons section
in docs that I get on my desk lately.

Thanks,
Bert