Re: ID-NITS on: draft-bellifemine-urn-fipa-00.txt

  *> Need to expand URN and FIPA in the title
  *>
  *> Need to expand URN NID "FIPA" in the abstract
  *>
  *> Need to expand acronyms when used for first time (for example VOC and TAG)
  *>
  *> Empty security considerations section
  *>
  *> References not split

Bert,

We plan to take care of these issues during the final edit.
[I believe that this was one of only a very few drafts that we have sent
directly to the IESG during the last 6 months!]  We hoped that JUST ONCE
we might be able to streamline the process, assuming that we would fix
these issues during the final edit (they are all related to issues that
have come up in IESG-submitted documents in the not-too-distant past.)

But we appreciate the heads-up and the thorough and conscientious
work by the IESG.

Bob Braden for the RFC Editor