Re: ID-NITS on: draft-bradner-pbk-frame-04.txt

  *>
  *> Since this came in via RFC-Editor, maybe they should already
  *> have taken care of this ?? Or maybe they will when they edit it
  *> and maybe we should just ignore this.
  *>
  *> Long page at 59
  *> -: 1 pages longer than 58 lines, max 59 lines
  *>
  *> Probably not worth to report this... but I was on a ID-NITS checking
  *> today, in preparation for the topic at IESG retreat.
  *>
  *> Thanks,
  *> Bert
  *>

Bert,

If you find such an error in a published RFC, THEN we will have
a red face!!

Bob