draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-08.txt

>                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
> Erik Nordmark       [  ]     [ X ]       [   ]      [   ]

I didn't see anything about autorization/access control in
the document. Presumably there is something an implementation needs
to do to associate authority for certain TE links with a particular
IPsec SA.

Nit:
In two places it explicitly talks about 224.0.0.1 even though the
document supports IPv6 for example:
   the control channel. This is done by sending the Config message to
   the Multicast address (224.0.0.1). The ConfigAck and ConfigNack

How about at least saying "224.0.0.1 or ff02::1" instead.

  Erik