IESG view of "problem"

Following up on one of my action items...

I'm supposed to put together a document giving the IESG's view of IETF
problems.  I'd like you each to send me a short list of problems that
you see.  I'll take that list, organize it, and put together an outline
of a document.  Once we agree on an outline, I'll probably ask for more
text from people on particular items.  For now, each item should be
short, about 2 or 3 mos of text.  (The "mo" is a unit of terseness.
1 kilomo = 1 klensin.)