Expediting the w3d URN processing

As it turns outs, ISO SC24 is planning to reference the w3d
documents in upcoming standards on x3d; after some discussion
with the draft author and the convener of that group, it looks
like it would be good to have the RFC issued before the
end of May.

I'm not sure how we agree on expedited processing requests
in the absence of a conference call.  In this case, I plan to
send a request to the iesg-secretary to ask the rfc-editor for
expedited processing at the close of business Monday, unless
1) Someone objects to expedited processing before that
time or 2)Someone objects to the process or timeframe before
that time.

If there is a well-known way this works outside of the
telechats, a pointer would be gratefully accepted.
					thanks,
							Ted Hardie