From: "IANA" <iana@iana.org>
To: "Thomas Narten" <narten@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:09:28 -0700
Subject: RE: RSVP request

Thomas,

Did you see this message?

Thanks,

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: IANA [mailto:iana@iana.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 4:50 PM
To: Thomas Narten
Subject: RSVP request

Hi Thomas,

I have found an outstanding RSVP request.
I had forwarded it to Bob before and he has
now replied to go ahead as it is for the FCFS
range.

I wanted you to just take a brief look
before I put it in the registry:

The request is the following:

>I would like to request a new RSVP class number from the
>FCFS range (224-255) named "ATM_FORUM_EXTENSIONS".  Within
>that class, I would like to request a new RSVP class type
>(or "C-type") named "ATM-MPLS Network Interworking".  I would
>prefer the value of 1 for the C-type; if that is a problem, then a
>value within the FCFS range for C-types (128-191) would work fine.

In the registry I would put the following:

   232  ATM_FORUM_EXTENSIONS                     [Harford]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 ATM-MPLS Network Interwoking         [Harford]

Does that like the correct format to you?

Thanks,

Michelle
IANA

------- End of Forwarded Message