RE: HEELLLLOOOOOO: - Re: FW: Application for port-number (more tech)

At 09:11 AM 5/5/2003 -0700, Bill Fenner wrote:
So, please, let's focus the discussion of how stupid I am on that I didn't
know that there was a registry for service names, not that I think that
the port numbers are the only thing that IANA does.
by all means... I'm simply suggesting that someplace between Apple and some working group there needs to be some clarification...