Re: agenda

the question came up on the problem-statement list. I see no particular reason why not.

so - to be very precise - should I instruct the secretariat to move/shadow the URL

https://www1.ietf.org/IESG/internal/agenda.html

into an URL like http://www.ietf.org/IESG/agenda.html - and keep it updated?

(I *think* all the URLs are publicly-visible ones - when we turn them into tracker links, we've got to point them at the public tracker for the external agenda and internal tracker for the internal agenda... bother...)

To make a deadline.... if I hear no objections by Thursday evening, I will so instruct.....

Harald