RE: agenda

I think it is OK for the Documents that we have on the agenda.

Is it also OK to include possible management items that might
have ptrs to very rough responses to appeals or any random
topic we have there?

Is it also OK to have possible ptrs to very early WG charters,
in which we sometimes list propsed WG chairs that are not
yet known in public?

Is it also OK to see some action items that may be of confidential
nature? I am not sure we have any such.. but it seems possible that
they might be there at some times.

Oh well... I am all for openness. but we should be carefull, cause
sometimes I think I have seen things on that web page that we
probably rather do not make public (yet).

Bert