Re: FWD: RFC Editor: Fast Tracking Request

Rob,

> Should the IAB have been CCed on this?

I'm guessing you are asking this because of 3GPP and the IAB not having
knowledge of the liaison dealings that led to large numbers of fast
track requests for 3GPP a year ago.  I had to think for a bit.

This is not part of a similar connection - it is a stand-alone request,
just what you see - it's well-formed.  The two drafts they wish to cite are
Draft Standards and we really would prefer them to be cited rather than have
the old PS's cited or the i-d names.

Perhaps we should cc IAB on these in general.

Allison