RE: RFC Editor: Fast Tracking Request

Allison... are you aware that in the case of the ASON specs
in early Jan, that ITU SG15 in fact accepted that we would
point them to an approved I-D? It was not easy for them,
but they did accept it and live with it when we told them
that we would not give out rfc-numbers.

Just so you know.

Thanks,
Bert