**Revised Telechat Timetable**

Dear IESG Members:

With Harald's approval, we have revised the timetable for some activities associated with the biweekly IESG telechats.  The revised timetable is presented at the end of this note.

In addition to relaxing some of the deadlines, we have added a new step.  We are asking that IESG members provide the Secretariat with comments on the draft minutes by noon on the Monday following the telechat.  This step will give each AD an opportunity to (a) confirm that decisions related to his or her documents or working groups were recorded accurately, and (b) provide corrections in cases where decisions were not recorded accurately...and before a wrong action is taken.

Under the new timetable, the Secretariat will update the ID Tracker to reflect all decisions from the telechat by Friday at noon, but will not execute any other actions until the deadline for comments has passed (i.e., until Monday at noon).

Please let me know if you have any questions about the revised timetable or procedures, and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Barbara
Revised Timetable for Biweekly IESG Telechats

Fri 13:00 - Deadline for items to be placed on the agenda (UNCHANGED)
Fri 18:00 - Preliminary agenda package sent out (CURRENTLY 16:00)
Mon 16:00 - Updated agenda sent out (if any changes) (UNCHANGED)
Wed 13:00 - Deadline to submit items for final telechat package (UNCHANGED)
(agenda bashing required after this point)
Wed 18:00 - Final telechat package sent out (CURRENTLY 16:00)
Thu 10:00 - Ballot processing stops (UNCHANGED)
Thu 11:30 - Telechat begins (UNCHANGED)
Thu 17:30 - Ballot files updated (UNCHANGED)
Fri 12:00 - Telechat summary posted to the IESG (CURRENTLY 09:00)
Fri 12:00 - All decisions from telechat reflected in ID Tracker (CURRENTLY 09:00)
Fri 18:00 - Draft minutes sent to IESG (CURRENTLY 16:00)
Mon 12:00 - Deadline for IESG comments on draft minutes (NEW STEP)
Mon 16:00 - All unencumbered actions announced (UNCHANGED)
Wed 09:00 - New WGs processed (UNCHANGED)

Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office: