Re: Internal WG Review: Recharter of Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (mmusic)

--> "James Kempf" writes:
>This charter looks generally good, but the schedule seems extremely
>aggressive to me. I'm not familiar with this working group, but unless
>there are lots of very motiviated people, very little controversy, and
>most of the work is well underway, it seems a stretch. Do the chairs
>believe the schedule is realistic?

I'm reasonably happy with the schedule. The SDP, SDPng and RTSP work has
been underway for some time, and is well understood. Deadlines for SDPng
and RTSP are intentionally aggressive, to encourage closure.

The IMG work is new, but is being driven by interactions with other
standards groups and needs to meet the deadlines for that reason.

Colin