Re: Proposed IESG statement on draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-05.txt

>   It seems to me we're safe here. Here's the posting from one of
>   the WG chairs:

> Friday, December 13, 2002, 8:52:46 AM, Rohit Dube wrote:
> >          alternate ospf-te proposal in the ospf wg. [If anybody other
> >          than the authors disagree with this please post to the list
> >          indicating why you think an alternate ospf-te proposal is needed.]

This just indicates to me that there is no support for the work in the
WG. It is an orthogonal issue whether publishing the document at this
time would hinder the WG's efforts. I do not think we can/should
assume that all documents relating to a WG need to have their
publication delayed until the WG finishes.

>   But I'll ping them, it's a good idea to do so.

Sounds good!

Thomas