RE: Conference call on draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-14.txt

My comments were only nits.
They have been addressed except for the fact that
the reference to RFC2119 is still listed as informative,
while (as far as I know) the IESG believes it should
be listed as a normative reference.

Can be done by an RFC-Editor note or during 48-hour authors call.

So I won't dial in into the call.

Thanks,
Bert

http://home.attbi.com/~tony.johansson/IETF_stuff/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter