re: draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-07 versus 08 version

Folks,

It would have been nice if the RFC Editor had known sooner to use
<draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-08>, instead of the IESG approved (as a PS)
<draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-07>.  We already did the editing and nroffing of
the 07 version.  IANA just finished its work on this document and sent
us a message on 6 May.  We were in final editing stages to publish.

So, version 08 is the version (which I note has a write day of 8 May)
is the one the RFC Editor should be using.  Can the IESG-Secretary send
RFC Editor a note directing us to use 08 instead of 07?

Thanks, Joyce (for RFC Editor)