Re: draft-chiba compatibility with Diameter review of Chiba 19

Hi ALl,
If I understand this correctly the Authorize-Only triggers the NAS to send an Access-Request (after the NAK). Since, username contains domain, this is not enough as a domain could have multiple servers for redundancy and this request needs to go back to a particular server(?) and hence we need the State attribute?

Thanks,
Murtaza

Bernard Aboba wrote:
The draft has been revised to support the State attribute as Avi indicates
below. -19 has now been submitted to the IETF archive. Until it shows up,
it is available at it:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-19.txt