RE: draft-chiba compatibility with Diameter review of Chiba 19

The draft has been revised to support the State attribute as Avi indicates
below. -19 has now been submitted to the IETF archive. Until it shows up,
it is available at it:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-19.txt