Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-gen-00.txt

Margaret,

I believe the RFCs listed in the General area could be better listed under other areas.

RFC 1122 should probably be reviewed in the INT area, and RFC 1123 should probably be reviewed in the APP area.
RFC 1812 should probably be reviewed in the RTG area.

IESG members: your opinions? Do you want to accept the reassignments?

Once the documents with issues have been moved out of the document, I don't see much purpose in progressing this document further, except possibly for completeness; there's certainly no WG in the General area currently that is directly related to it, so if further work should be done, it's fine with me if v6ops does it.

Comments?

Harald