3gpp2 liaison on 2004 meetings

I just forwarded the statement to the liaison submission and
meeting-planning aliases.

Going back through my mail, I see that I did send in a list of 3gpp
dates, and the IETF "Other Internet-Related Events" page does list
them.

I don't see any evidence that I sent one in for 3GPP2. Indeed, my
request to hiller in January to do this may actually be the reason
that we got a liaison statement with the requested informaiton, though
I wouldn't have expected it to take so long and be so formal. But
whatever.

Thomas