RE: document classifications

I can live with it too... but as far as I can tell, we have had a set
of so called "architecture and framework" documents over the last few
years that are of very low quality if you ask me. Wonder if we would
have approved if they had gone for stds track. But may be if they
had indeed gobe for stads track and would have gotten some more serious
and better review... maybe that would have been all the better.

Bert