Re: Scheduling IETF Meetings

Marcia,

thanks! Do you need help in finding the websites to check for updates to the "to be avoided" list?

The most notable thing missing from both lists is the ITU's various meetings - I've asked Scott Bradner to provide us with a proposed addition to the "to be avoided" list.

Nit: It's LACNIC, not LANIC.....

Query: A few of the "meetings we watch" list are special instances of the "meetings we avoid" list (RIPE 45 is a RIPE meeting) - others (like LISA) are repeating events with only one instance in the list - are you actively watching for the next instance to show up, or are you dependent on getting notices from people?

Harald