Evaluation: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-07.txt

IESG, we approved draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-06.txt
at the telechat in Wye River. After that, I got a new
revision (I knew it was coming) that addresses some nits
that were raised during IESG review (probably did not
solve it all, but at least tried to address some).

For one thing, various normative references are now RFCs.
Still quite a few are I-Ds, so this doc will probably stay
in RFC-Editor queue for a while till all those are ready
as well.

If anyone wants to do a quick check, Here are ptrs to colored
web pages showing the difference between rev 5 and 7 or the
differences between rev 6 and rev 7. So depending on which
one you reviewed you can see what has changed.

    http://psg.com/~bwijnen/gmplsarch.05-07.html
    http://psg.com/~bwijnen/gmplsarch.06-07.html

I think all changes are fine and OK.
Unless I hear any objections by the end of Wednesday May 21st,
I will ask secretariat to announce (all DISCUSSes have been
cleared with rev 6 already).

Thanks,
Bert