From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:bwijnen@lucent.com]
Sent: woensdag 21 mei 2003 14:13
To: idtracker-bugs@ietf.org
Cc: Iesgtool (E-mail)
Subject: [Iesgtool] Possible bug in ID-tracker

Michael,

 I had (by accident) marked document
     draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-03.txt
 as on-agenda. But once I realized I immediately
 unmarked it. But now it IS on the draft agenda on
 the web page... while the state is in "Last Call Requested"
 Note that I did the mark and unmarking of "on agenda" around
 6pm US eastern yday (20th), and the agenda is marked as generated
 on the 21st, so clearly after I did the unmarking of
 the on-agenda.

 Another strange aspect of it is, that I have not yet send
 in a write-up for the ballot, and as far as I know, having
 a write-up for the ballot is a prereq for getting anything on
 the agenda.

Thanks,
Bert