Re: Last Call: A Practice for Revoking Posting Rights to IETFmailing lists to BCP

1. I think it needs to be clearer that this procedure is only for the
case where there is a pattern of repeated, clearly abusive behavior, and
where less drastic measures have been tried and have failed.  In
particular I think there should be a duty to warn the participant before
initiating an action against him/her; I don't think the Last Call should
be the first indication to the participant that someone thinks he/she is
a problem.

2. section 2 starts out:

>   Please refer to [3] for the meaning conveyed by the uppercase words
>   in this section.

which might be a bit too vague.   "for the meaning of MUST and SHOULD"
might be better.   a separate question is whether the 2119 definitions
are appropriate in this context; I have my doubts.

Keith