RE: Last Call: DNS Configuration Options for DHCPv6 to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is
in Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsconfig-03.tx>, and
has the following comments with regards to the publication of this
document:

The IANA Considerations section says the following:

7. IANA Considerations

   IANA is requested to assign an option code to these options from the
   option-code space defined in section "DHCPv6 Options" of the DHCPv6
   specification [2].

We understand the option codes to be assigned in the following registry:

<http://www.iana.org/assignments/dhcpv6-parameters>

However, the IANA considerations section should include what those
options are.

Please respond to the IANA about our concerns with regards to this
document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval and
publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)