RE: [iesg-secretary #7043] draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-06.txt

Jackie,

Please not that the revision is now 07. i.e.
   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-07.txt

Pls announce that this was approved by IESG as PS.

By the way, I did not yet see the announcement for
   draft-ietf-ccamp-tracereq-02
as informational either. Is there a problem with that
one that I am unaware of?

Thanks,
Bert