Re: Last Call: IP over MIME to Proposed Standard

for those who have forgotten the history....

the first version of this was, I think, intended for April 1-like status.
But quite a few people apparently told dee this looked useful, and he should propose it for more serious classification.

it's one of those that's been in the tracker so long, its entry is not recorded in the log.... version -00 is from August 1999, but I can't find any sign it caused a reaction at the time.

Ned - do you have more history notes?

Harald