RE: Last Call: Coexistence between Version 1, Version 2, and Version 3 of the Internet-standard Network Management Framework to BCP

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is
in Last Call: <draft-ietf-snmpv3-coex-v2-04.txt>, and has the
following comments with regards to the publication of this
document:

We understand this document to have no IANA Actions.

Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the
instructions of this document.  Failing to do so may cause
delay of the approval and publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)