RE: Last Call: Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier Reference to Draft Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed RFC RFC2895 'Remote Network Monitoring MIB
Protocol Identifier Reference' which is in Last Call, and has the
following comments with regards to the consideration of the document
as draft standard:

In RFC2895, there are many references to IANA in this document.
It was published right before I was actively working on IANA
Actions for documents.  I am having trouble finding some of the
IANA items described in the document.  I believe that a reference
will need to be changed somewhere, just not sure exactly where.

If anyone can assist me on this one, it would be appreciated.

Please respond to the IANA about our concerns with regards to this
document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval and
publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)