draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat - RTCP attribute in SDP

Ted Hardie          [   ]     [   ]       [  x ]      [   ]

Discuss:

I think the reference to Appendix A of 2327 is not quite right.
That reference uses unicast-address where this uses connection-address.  The
relevant text in Appendix A seems to be:

unicast-address := IP4-address | IP6-address
IP4-address := b1 "." decimal-uchar "." decimal-uchar "." b4
b1 := decimal-uchar ;less than "224" not "0" or "127"
b4 := decimal-uchar ;not "0"
IP6-address := ;to be defined

This last, of course, tends to mean that there must be a
later definition for the IP6-address.  Perhaps that is where
the connection-address is defined?

STUN is also listed as an informative reference, which seems
a bit odd.  It seems normative to me.

Notes:

As a personal note, I'm not a big fan of STUN, but this does
seem to be the case it is a hack for, so I think that is a done
deal.

A fair number of typos and subject-verb agreement problems, as
well as non-ASCII characters.  In the introduction:
"my the various" should be "by the various"; "conforming" should be
"conformant".  In 3.1, "allocate" should "allocates" and, in 4., "port"
should be "ports".  In the security section, "require" should be "requires".