[iesg-secretary #7450] Recall for draft-ietf-ccamp-tracereq-02.txt

I expect a new revision.
That new revision will go through some WG Last Call type of
process. Then I will put it back on IESG agenda to at least
get approval from IESG that the new rev is still OK.

I expect all that OKing and approval to happen.

I think it is best if you just remove it from your queue
and I will take care of IESG sending a new "approved" message
for the new revision.

Thanks,
Bert