Re: draft-ietf-isis-hmac-04

Russ,

  Just checked with the Rfc-Ed. They will be able to deal with it as
  long as the authors send them the ver without the right adjust.

  Given the editorial nature of the comments, I suggest we keep the
  ball rolling and bring the doc to the telechat without an rfc-ed
  note, and I will ask the authors after the telechat to submit a
  revision incorporating all required changes, including #3.

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/