IEEE 802.11 High Throughput Study Group Call for Contributions

Allison and Jon,

Please find attached a call for contributions of usage models typical
for existing and new applications
from the IEEE 802.11 High Throughput Study Group Usage Model Special
Committee.

Can you please forward this material to groups within the Transport Area
that are active in usage model generation, or that
might be interested in participating in this effort? If there are
working group chairs which you would like me to contact
directly, I would be happy to do that also.

While it seems that the Transport Area is most likely to have working
groups which
have looked at usage models, there are likely groups in other areas too.
Thus I've
copied the IESG members with this request. Please feel free to forward
this request for contributions
to additional areas and working groups.

Comments, questions welcome.

Thank you,