Re: Last Call: Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs) to Proposed Standard

We are submitting an updated version that removes any reference to
IANA maintenance of the MAU type OID space.  The wording that concerned
them is a historical remnant from RFC 1515.  We are not requesting any
action from IANA in this document.

Thanks,
John