RE: One-day review: IESG charter update

--On tirsdag, juni 03, 2003 14:14:40 +0200 "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> wrote:

OK, I re-read it.

Comments:
- Do you/we want to add some text to 4th para of sect 6.
  What I mean is, do we want to specify that an AD can create/disband
  directorates at will and that he/she can add/remove directorate members
  at will as well?'
I already had "selected" in there, so I added "created".... don't want to be too long-winded about it.... I think the power to select implies the power to deselect, so that shouldn't need to be explicit....

new sentence:

An AD may be advised by
one or more directorates, which are created, selected,
chaired and if necessary disbanded by
the AD

works?

A few nits:

- sect 1.2 1st para
  It says that RFC1602 has been updated by RFC1602?

- sect 1.2 3rd para
  s/approeched/approached/

- 1st sentence 2nd para sect 4.1
  s/addresse/address/  or s/addresse/addresses/ ??
fixed - thanks!

Otherwise: ship it!
ack!