Re: One-day review: IESG charter update

Harald:

Please review the attached -03 version of the IESG charter before I feed it back to POISED for a last checkup before asking for IETF Last Call on it....
Nit-picks.

In section 3.2. you say:
The IESG also discusses its business privately as a group, using any
means of its choice, including email.
I would prefer:
The IESG also has private group discussions, using any
means of its choice, including email.

In section 4.1, 2nd paragraph, "addresse" should be "address"

The formatting is not quire right at the top of page 8. I think two blank lines are missing.

There is a missing period at the send of the 2nd paragraph in section 6.

Russ