CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Dr. Aminu Atiku
Email: aminu_atiku@coolgoose.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleagues, we have decided to
forward to you this business proposal. We want a reliable
person who could assists in the transfer of the sum of Twenty
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($20,500,000).
Via International Bank Draft Cashable in any First World
Countries.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts
awarded by us
under the budget allocation to our Ministry. This bill has been
approved for
payment by the other concerned Ministries. The contract has
since been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid
the actual cost of the contract. We are left with the balance
US$20.5M as part of the over-invoiced amount which we have
deliberately over estimated for our own use. But under our
protocol division, we as civil servants are forbidden to
operate or own foreign accounts. This is why we are soliciting
your assistance in this manner and regard. As you may want to
know and to make you less curious, I got your address from
adverts in the business directory.

I am the Chief Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract
Award Committee (CAC) of the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC). This transaction is very much free from all
sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from my Government. We the N.N.P.C.
Officials involved in this deal have put in many years in
service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for
this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a
lifetime opportunity we cannot afford to miss.

We have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached
by both of us and I and one of my colleagues involved in this
deal will come to your country to arrange for our share, upon
the confirmation from you that the Certified International Bank
Draft has been Approved and Raised in your favor.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly
confirm your interest by the above email address. Your
indication by revert email or fax to me of your sincere and
serious interest will enable me fax you or brief you of the
PROCEDURES FOR THIS TRANSACTION. If my line is busy, please
keep trying you will surely get through.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction
please inform us so that we can look for another reliable
person who can assist in this respect as we have mapped out 20%
as compensation for your assistance to take care of your bills
locally and internationally.

It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for
this transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be
discovered and business like this cannot be realized without
mutual trust. This is why we have decided to trust you for this
transaction.

Be further informed that everyone's interest and security had
been considered
before you were contacted, so be rest assured and feel free to
go into this
transaction with us. But let Honesty and Trust be our watchword
throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be
highly appreciated.

Thank you, and God bless.

Best Regards,

DR. Aminu Atiku

NOTE: Kindly reply through the email address above only;
aminu_atiku@coolgoose.com