Re: Subject Lines on Tickets (Part I)

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 20:45, Allison Mankin wrote:
> 1. Re: Evaluation: <insert file name of ID>
>
>    for the subject line when we are conveying an RFC Editor note?
>    These do need to be processed promptly.  If not Re: Evaluation,
>    then what?
>
> 2. When is the new ballot system going to be ready??
As some of you may notice, I've been covering some part of what Jackie's
been doing  for last 2-3 weeks and will keep doing this until she's
back.
But,I'm still pushing myself very hard to deploy this new wonderful ;-)
system on June 16th so you can actually use this system for June 26th's
telechat.
And of course, we will keep the old method, too.

Michael