Re: Subject Lines on Tickets (Part I)

Hi Ted:

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

At 12:30 PM 6/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:

Note that Last Call: and Request to Publish: messages
commonly come in flights.  That is, there are four related documents
coming together to the IESG for evaluation and/or needing last
call.  It would be useful to specify whether you want
Last call: multiple docs, the name of one of the docs, or something
else.
The filename of one of the docs would be good.

If I understand you correctly, this is mainly used for
routing to the right queue, so I suspect that including the name
of the draft is not all that useful (since the person handling the queue
will normally have to open the email anyway to identify the
status required etc.).
Including the filename is useful because it makes it easy to locate one or more tickets related to a specific document should we need to refer back to them to answer a question, resolve a problem, etc.

Regards,

Barbara