Re: Subject Lines on Tickets (Part I)

--On onsdag, juni 04, 2003 15:07:45 -0400 "Barbara B. Fuller" <bfuller@foretec.com> wrote:

Hi Harald:

Below is a second draft of the "subject lines" that we are currently
considering for ADs to use when requesting assistance from the
Secretariat.  Please let me know if you have any additional comments or
corrections.
seems ok with me, with the caveat that because of the concern Ned raised (folded subject lines), we should drop the word "requested" from the subject line......

of course, anything that doesn't follow the convention (either because it's been forgotten or because it doesn't fit the categories) will still be handled, but just take a little more time (and may cause more questions).

Harald