Comments on <draft-kishan-lsp-btrace-04.txt>

Alex,

In looking at the IANA Considerations section for
<draft-kishan-lsp-btrace-04.txt>, I want to make sure
I understand the requested IANA Actions.

There are a bunch of TBD's in the document.  Are these
to be assigned from the ldp-namespace registry?

Do I understand the following correctly to mean:

Get assigned in the "Message Type Name Space"
  backtrace message
  backtrace reply message

Get assigned in the "TLV Type Name Space"
  tree TLV
  ingress Flags TLV
  reserved bandwidth TLV
  aggregation TLV

Get assigned in the "Status Code Name Space"
No LSP to backtrace

Which ranges should these go in?

Thanks,

Michelle

10. IANA Considerations

   The backtrace mechanism does not require a new message type space, a
   TLV type space or a status code space.  Extensions to the LDP spaces
   are required, as follows:

               - the message types for backtrace message, backtrace
               reply message should be provided by extending the LDP
               message type space.

               - the TLV types for tree TLV, ingress Flags TLV, reserved
               bandwidth TLV and aggregation TLV should be provided by
               extending the LDP TLV type space.

               - the status code "No LSP to backtrace" should be
               provided by extending the LDP status code space.