Re: Issue with -00 cut-off

At 04:05 PM 6/11/2003 -0400, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
>What's the advantage of this, over requiring that they be
>approved by the chairs?

One less interaction for the Secretariat.
I guess... The usual case where this crops up is when a document
author submits a -00 document after the deadline, not realizing
that it applies to his/her updated document.  So, I'm not sure
we'll save an interaction...  But, if this would make something
easier for the secretariat, it is okay with me.

Margaret