FYI: draft-shah-extreme-eaps-03.txt update

>----------------Begin Forwarded Message----------------<

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:30:06 -0400
From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Subject: Re: IESG question on Ethernet related to-be-RFC
To: "Erik Nordmark" <Erik.Nordmark@sun.com>, p.nikolich@ieee.org, "Tony
Jeffree" <tony@jeffree.co.uk>, "Mike Takefman" <tak@cisco.com>,
bob.grow@ieee.org Cc: erik.nordmark@sun.com

Erik,

Via this email, I will ask the chairs of the Working Groups most likely to
be affected by this work (Tony Jeffree 802.1, Bob Grow 802.3 and Mike
Takefman 802.17) to look at the RFC and provide comment to you.  Our next
plenary session is scheduled for the week of July 21st, so it will be a
while before any 'official' feedback can be provided.  In the interim,
perhaps Tony, Bob,  or Mike can provide 'un-official' feedback--I will leave
it up to them.

Tony, Bob, Mike--please review the below referenced document and, if
appropriate, put it on your agenda for discussion in July.  Also, if another
WG in 802 should be included in the review/comment that I missed, please let
me know and I'll give them instructions to review it.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802