Re: [iesg-secretary #7980] Alternate Version of Agenda and Package for June 12, 2003 Telechat

Your request #7980 was updated by bfuller:

Hi Randy:

Thank you for your prompt reply.  This is just the kind of input
that I need to improve the package.  You are correct.  The
*summary* does not include file names...and we will add them.

However, the *package* does include file names...but it may have
other deficiencies that you could point out to us.  I truly value
your opinions, Randy.  So if you have a chance, it would be
really, really helpful if you could look it over.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Barbara